Diffusing Conflict at Work and at Home. Training session available right after the PMAST AGM on October 15, 2020 via Zoom.
All are welcome! Click here to register.
About Conflict Resolution Day
• The Conflict Resolution Day Alberta Planning Group is a collaboration between the Alberta Government’s Dispute Resolution Network and Appropriate Dispute Resolution (ADR) organizations from all over the province.
• Since 2007, we have provided resources and support to ADR professionals and organizations across Alberta to host yearly events and activities to celebrate Conflict Resolution Day.
How to Get Involved
• Participate in or host an event in your community
• Join the Conflict Resolution Day Alberta Planning Group
• Visit: www.conflictresolutionday.ca for more information
• Follow us on Instagram and Twitter: CRDAYAB