Thursday, October 17
Diffusing Conflict at Work and at Home
Train the Trainer: September 19, 2019
• The Conflict Resolution Day Alberta Planning Group is a collaboration between the Alberta
Government’s Dispute Resolution Network and Appropriate Dispute Resolution (ADR)
organizations from all over the province.
• Since 2007, we have provided resources and support to ADR professionals and organizations
across Alberta to host yearly events and activities to celebrate Conflict Resolution Day.
How to Get Involved
• Participate in or host an event in your community
• Join the Conflict Resolution Day Alberta Planning Group
• Visit: www.conflictresolutionday.ca for more information
• Follow us on Instagram and Twitter: CRDAYAB
Register Now for the Train–the Trainer: September 19, 2019
Learn how to facilitate this year’s Conflict Resolution Day
workshop on the topic of Diffusing Conflict at Work and
Please email email@example.com for more
information or to register.