Diffusing Conflict at Work and
at Home. training session available right after the PMAST AGM on October 28, 2019
Cliff Bungalow Mission community Hall
2201 Cliff St. SW
All are welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register.
About Conflict Resolution Day
• The Conflict Resolution Day Alberta Planning Group is a collaboration between the Alberta
Government’s Dispute Resolution Network and Appropriate Dispute Resolution (ADR)
organizations from all over the province.
• Since 2007, we have provided resources and support to ADR professionals and organizations
across Alberta to host yearly events and activities to celebrate Conflict Resolution Day.
How to Get Involved
• Participate in or host an event in your community
• Join the Conflict Resolution Day Alberta Planning Group
• Visit: www.conflictresolutionday.ca for more information
• Follow us on Instagram and Twitter: CRDAYAB